unknown artist, nineteenth century, Teignmouth Harbor with Ships, undated
Teignmouth Harbor with Ships
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 × 9 1/4 inches (18.4 × 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "A Sketch of the < . . . > | Teignmouth"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliff | harbor | marine art | shifts
- Associated Places:
- England | Teignmouth
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.