IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Teignmouth Harbor with Ships, undated
Teignmouth Harbor with Ships
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 × 9 1/4 inches (18.4 × 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "A Sketch of the < . . . > | Teignmouth"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliff | harbor | marine art | shifts
- Associated Places:
- England | Teignmouth
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.