unknown artist, nineteenth century, Sketch of a Woman and a Dog, undated
Sketch of a Woman and a Dog
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Sketch of a Face
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and brown ink and graphite on thin, smooth, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 6 × 4 3/8 inches (15.2 × 11.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center: "240 | 8 3 | 1920"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dog (animal) | female | figure study | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.