unknown artist, nineteenth century, Beach with Ships and Ship off Shore, undated
Beach with Ships and Ship off Shore
- Watercolor with pen and brown ink on thick, rough, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 x 11in. (15.6 x 27.9cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | boats | marine art | ships
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.