unknown artist, nineteenth century, Man Standing (Madeira Jan 15/68), 1868
Man Standing (Madeira Jan 15/68)
- Watercolor and graphite on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 5 inches (17.8 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Madeira"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | hat | standing
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.