Three Men (Jan 31/68)
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 × 7 inches (25.4 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "20"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | hats | men
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.