unknown artist, nineteenth century, Town with Mountainous Landscape, undated
Town with Mountainous Landscape
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 9 × 12 1/4 inches (22.9 × 31.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "1 | red | 2 | blue | [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | landscape | mountains | town
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.