- Woman in Oriental Headdress
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 7/16 × 9 1/8 inches (18.9 × 23.2 cm)
Watermark: "CMD | 1819"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Woman in Oriental Headdress, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.