Belfast from Bunker's Hill / On the Road to Hollywood
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink and black ink on medium, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 × 11 5/16 inches (18.4 × 28.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "Belfast from Bunkers Hill | on the road to Hollywood | J. O Connor"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | bridge (built work) | buildings | chimneys | cityscape | fields | landscape | mountains | railroad | smoke | train | water
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John O'Connor, 1830–1889, British, Belfast from Bunker's Hill / On the Road to Hollywood, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.