unknown artist, nineteenth century, Cavorting Putti with Classical Vase and Fountain, undated
Cavorting Putti with Classical Vase and Fountain
- Pen and brown ink, blacck ink and graphite on medium, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 9 × 13 5/8 inches (22.9 × 34.6 cm) and Image: 8 3/4 × 13 1/2 inches (22.2 × 34.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bird | nudes | putti | reclining | religious and mythological subject | rock | springing | string | toddlers | tree | unfinished | vase | walking | water
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.