unknown artist, nineteenth century, Man in 17th Century Costume, undated
- Man in 17th Century Costume
- Pen and black ink, verso, black chalk on thin, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 7 15/16 inches (16.5 × 20.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.