Dallington Church Interior
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 x 5 3/8in. (20.3 x 13.7cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Dallington"; inscribed in graphite, upper center: "7 raafters betwen & 1 over each truss, much decayed and split"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church
- Associated Places:
- Dallington | East Sussex | East Sussex | England | Rother
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Dallington Church Interior, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.