- Dallington Church Interior
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 x 5 3/8in. (20.3 x 13.7cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Dallington"; inscribed in graphite, upper center: "7 raafters betwen & 1 over each truss, much decayed and split"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church
- Associated Places:
- Dallington | East Sussex | East Sussex | England | Rother
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Dallington Church Interior, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.