- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and black ink, and and pen and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 4 15/16 x 6in. (12.5 x 15.2cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Battersea"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | building | chimney | dock | river | structure | trees | windows
- Associated Places:
- Battersea | England | London | Wandsworth
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.