- Upper or Western Entrance to Eastbourne
- Graphite on medium, moderately thick, beige, wove paper, mounted on, thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/16 × 8 7/8 inches (15.7 × 22.5 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 6 11/16 × 9 3/8 inches (17 × 23.8 cm), and Mount: 8 11/16 × 11 1/2 inches (22.1 × 29.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Upper or Western Entrance | to Eastbourne"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "by Hakewell"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cityscape | landscape | town | trees
- Associated Places:
- Eastbourne | England
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Upper or Western Entrance to Eastbourne, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.