- Dioecici (botanical specimen)
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on thick, smooth, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 8 13/16 inches (27.9 × 22.4 cm) and Image: 7 3/8 × 5 5/8 inches (18.7 × 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "22 Dioecia"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Male"; inscribed in graphite, center: "Salia | fuscata"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Female"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | plant
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Dioecici (botanical specimen), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.