- Lodge at Oxenhoath, Hadlow near Tunbridge, the Estate of Sir William Geary Bart.
- Graphite on medium, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 21 × 13 1/8 inches (53.3 × 33.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "dge | at | Hadlow | nbridge | Geary Bart."; upper center: "chimney | Drawing | Tiles | Stucco | [ ... ] | Rag Stone | [ ... ]"; lower center: "Scullery | W. C. | Kitchen | Sitting Room | Porch | Ground Plan"; lower left: "Scale 1/4" = 1 foot"
Lettered in graphite, upper center, below monogram: "1846"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Gillow & Co."; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, ( Gillow & Co. ), Lodge at Oxenhoath, Hadlow near Tunbridge, the Estate of Sir William Geary Bart, 1870
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.