IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Charles Tomkins, 1757–1823, British, Ealing House, Middlesex, undated
Ealing House, Middlesex
- Pen and brown and black ink and watercolor over graphite on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 × 8 1/8 inches (17.5 × 20.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | exterior view | house
- Associated Places:
- Ealing | England | Europe | Middlesex | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.