Whitehall Palace, London: Section of Proposed Design
- Former Title(s):
- between 1710 and 1740
- Pen and brown ink, gray wash within double-ruled border on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 x 17 1/2 inches (33 x 44.5 cm) and Image: 12 3/8 x 17 1/4 inches (31.4 x 43.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "20"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "53 (encircled)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | palace
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Greater London | London | Palace of Whitehall | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Whitehall Palace, London: Section of Proposed Design, between 1710 and 1740
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.