Whitehall Palace, London: Section of Proposed Design
- Former Title(s):
- between 1710 and 1740
- Pen and brown ink, gray wash within double-ruled border on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 13 x 17 1/2 inches (33 x 44.5 cm) and 12 3/8 x 17 1/4 inches (31.4 x 43.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "20"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "53 (encircled)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | palace
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Greater London | London | Palace of Whitehall | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Whitehall Palace, London: Section of Proposed Design, between 1710 and 1740
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.