Studio of Sir Jeffry Wyatville, 1766–1840, British, Design for Lypiatt Park, undated
Design for Lypiatt Park
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor with pen, black ink and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 24 1/8 × 38 inches (61.3 × 96.5 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, verso, upper right: "an/79"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.