Designs for a Stables
- Former Title(s):
Elevation and four drawings of a farm building
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 x 16 1/4 inches (25.4 x 41.3 cm) and Spine: 10 1/16 inches (25.6 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, third page, lower right: "D[avid] Log[gan]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | farm buildings | floor plans | plans (drawings)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Formerly David Loggan, 1633–1692, British, Designs for a Stables, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.