- Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan and Elevations of the Music Hall
- Pen and black ink, graphite, watercolor and gray wash on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper with flaps of moderately thick, moderatly textured cream laid paper
- Sheet: 20 5/8 x 26 7/8 inches (52.4 x 68.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite: "[...]"
Unidentified watermarks on the left flaps
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Adam Style | architectural subject | balconies | bust | columns | crests | decoration, interior | designs | festoons | fireplace | music | music hall | musical instruments | Neoclassical | organ | portraits | roundels | silhouettes | trumpets | urns | violin
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan and Elevations of the Music Hall, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.