IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan and Elevations of the Music Hall, undated
Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan and Elevations of the Music Hall
- Pen and black ink, graphite, watercolor and gray wash on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper with flaps of moderately thick, moderately textured cream laid paper
- Sheet: 20 5/8 × 26 7/8 inches (52.4 × 68.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Adam Style | architectural subject | balconies | bust | columns | crests | decoration, interior | designs | festoons | fireplace | music | music hall | musical instruments | Neoclassical | organ | portraits | roundels | silhouettes | trumpets | urns | violin
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.