Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan and Elevations of the Music Hall
- Pen and black ink, graphite, watercolor and gray wash on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper with flaps of moderately thick, moderately textured cream laid paper
- Sheet (damage on lower edge): 20 5/8 × 26 7/8 inches (52.4 × 68.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite: "[...]"
Unidentified watermarks on the left flaps
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Adam Style | architectural subject | balconies | bust | columns | crests | decoration, interior | designs | festoons | fireplace | music | music hall | musical instruments | Neoclassical | organ | portraits | roundels | silhouettes | trumpets | urns | violin
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan and Elevations of the Music Hall, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.