unknown artist, eighteenth century, Elevation of a Bedchamber with Corinthian Decoration, undated
Elevation of a Bedchamber with Corinthian Decoration
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 18 7/8 × 22 3/4 inches (47.9 × 57.8 cm)
Watermark: heraldic cartouche and "VI"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bedrooms | columns (architectural elements) | Corinthian (architectural style) | Corinthian order | elevations (drawings) | fireplaces | foliage | griffins | Neoclassical | ornamentation | pediments
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.