Goodwood, West Sussex: Ceiling Design
- Additional Title(s):
Design for Drawing Room Ceiling at Goodwood
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite, pen and black ink, and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 9/16 x 22 inches (39.5 x 55.9 cm), Image: 20 7/8 x 13 inches (53 x 33 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Drawing Room Ceiling at Goodwood"; inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, center right: "To Mr Wyatt"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | ceiling | designs | festoons | flowers (plants) | roundels | sphinx
- Associated Places:
- Chichester | England | Sussex | United Kingdom | West Sussex
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Goodwood, West Sussex: Ceiling Design, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.