IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Edward Blore, 1789–1879, British, Design for a Park Gateway, undated
Design for a Park Gateway
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/8 x 17 3/4 inches (28.9 x 45.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphitek verso, upper right: "51"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | columns | design | eagle (bird) | figures | gate | gateway | genre subject | landscape | park (grounds) | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.