IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Edward Blore, 1789–1879, British, Design for a Park Gateway, undated
Design for a Park Gateway
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 15/16 × 15 1/16 inches (27.8 × 38.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "50"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bird | design | eagles (birds) | gate | gateway | horse (animal) | park (grounds) | statue
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.