IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Gate House Battle Abbey, undated
Gate House Battle Abbey
- Graphite on thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/16 × 13 7/16 inches (21.4 × 34.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, center: "Gate House Battle Abbey"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | figures | trees
- Associated Places:
- East Sussex | England
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.