- Hinton St. George, Somerset: Plan of the New Staircase
- Pen and black ink and graphite on moderatly thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper with two fold marks
- Sheet: 21 3/4 x 13 3/8 inches (55.2 x 34 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper center: "Plan & Section of the New Stair Case North side | Lord Poulett"; in pen and black ink, upper center: "A", "B", "C"; in pen and black ink, center: "g"; in pen and black ink, left, bar scale labeled "0"' to "10"; inscribed in pen and black ink, upper right: "Plan and Section of the New | Stair Case North side | Lord Poulett"; in graphite, lower right: "AD 573"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | cross section | plans (drawings) | stairs
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hinton St George | Somerset | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Hinton St. George, Somerset: Plan of the New Staircase, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.