Charles Heathcote Tatham, 1772–1842, British, Furniture Designs, undated
- Brown ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 8 1/2 × 8 5/8 inches (21.6 × 21.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | elevations (drawings) | furniture
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.