Designs for Two Chiffoniers
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 × 11 1/4 inches (20.3 × 28.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, center left: "Satin Wood & Purple"; in pen and brown ink, center right: "Ebony & Gold"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bookcases | elevations (drawings) | furniture
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Heathcote Tatham, 1772–1842, British, Designs for Two Chiffoniers, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.