St. James's Park, London: Plan
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and black and brown ink, watercolor on moderately thick, smooth, cream vellum
- Sheet: 19 1/2 x 27 1/16 inches (49.5 x 68.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and gray ink, lower right: "Piccadilly"; in pen and gray ink, lower right: "Part of The Green Park"; in pen and gray ink, center: "St James"; in pen and gray ink, center left (uppercase): "The Horse Guards"; in pen and gray ink, lower center: "A Plan | with the Alterations | Proposed | for St James Park"
Signed in pen and gray ink, lower center: "L.B."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape architecture | parks (recreation areas) | plans (drawings)
- Associated Places:
- London | St. James's Park
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
British Architectural Drawings (Yale Center for British Art) (Yale Center for British Art, 1982-04-21 - 1982-05-30) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]