An Unidentified Country House: Side Elevation
- Former Title(s):
[One of] Five Elevations and Three Plans for a Country House
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, white wove paper bar scale of 1/16 inch to 1 foot
- Sheet: 17 3/8 × 23 5/8 inches (44.1 × 60 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "SIDE ELEVATION"; in pen and black ink, lower center: "Scale" and scale bar labeled "0" to "50 Feet"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, An Unidentified Country House: Side Elevation, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.