Design for a Plinth
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and black ink, graphite, gray wash on slightly textured, medium, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 × 10 3/8 inches (27.9 × 26.4 cm)
Inscribed on elevation in pen and black ink, center: "VENUS | APHRODITIS"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | flowers (plants) | plinth
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.