Design for a London Townhouse: Elevation
- Former Title(s):
[Design for London House]
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 5/16 × 5 1/2 inches (18.6 × 14 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "No 2"
Watermark: "J What[man]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | columns | door | house | roof | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Searles, 1750–1813, British, Design for a London Townhouse: Elevation, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.