- Design for a Tripod and Design for Entablature of the Upper Range of Windows in the Hall
- Graphite, gray wash, pen and brown ink on slightly textured, moderately thin, white laid paper
- Sheet: 15 × 9 3/16 inches (38.1 × 23.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Design of a Tripod with a Vase and Branches for three Candles | for the Earl of Coventry"; in pen and brown ink, upper right: "Entablature of the upper riange of Windows in the Hall | the Cornice of which goes quite round the Room"; in pen and brown ink, lower left: "1", "2 ft"; in pen and brown ink, right: "1 ft."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Design for a Tripod and Design for Entablature of the Upper Range of Windows in the Hall, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.