Design for a Lamp
- Graphite, gray wash, pen and brown ink on slightly textured, thin, white laid paper
- Sheet: 14 13/16 × 9 1/8 inches (37.6 × 23.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Lamp for hanging under Landings of Stairs & between | Columns or from the Centers fo Arches in Halls Passages &c"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.