Design for a Clock Case
- Graphite, gray wash, pen and brown ink on slightly textured, thin, white laid paper
- Sheet: 14 3/4 × 9 inches (37.5 × 22.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Case for a Watch proposed to be placed up on Tables | on Chimney Pieces"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.