- Design for a Clock Case
- Graphite, gray wash, pen and brown ink on slightly textured, thin, white laid paper
- Sheet: 14 3/4 × 9 inches (37.5 × 22.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Case for a Watch proposed to be placed up on Tables | on Chimney Pieces"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Design for a Clock Case, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.