Godfrey Thomas Vigne, 1801–1863, British, Mount Washington, between 1855 and 1863
- between 1855 and 1863
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/8 × 14 7/8 inches (26.4 × 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in blue ink, lower left: "Mt. Washington [...]"
Watermark: J Whatman | Turkey Mill | 1855
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | figures | landscape | mountain | road
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.