- Drawing for Cope Decoration or Painted Wall
- Pen and brown ink and watercolor on smooth, thin, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 20 5/16 × 19 inches (51.6 × 48.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "No 33"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | decoration | drawing
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Drawing for Cope Decoration or Painted Wall, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.