- Survey of Beauthorp-Hall Estates
- Graphite, pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache on smooth, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 27 3/4 × 23 3/8 inches (70.5 × 59.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Beauthorp-Hall Estates"; plan labeled in pen and black ink throughout
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower left: "Carefully performed in the year 1753, By Ja.s Hemingway"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | house | surveys
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Isaac Johnson, 1754–1835, British, Survey of Beauthorp-Hall Estates, 1753
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.