Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, Windsor Castle, Berkshire, ca. 1823
Windsor Castle, Berkshire
- ca. 1823
- Watercolor over graphite and pen on thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 × 16 1/2 inches (27.9 × 41.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "3 168"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arcades | arch bridges | architectural subject | bridge (built work) | castles | chimneys (architectural elements) | clouds | fields | gardens | grass | pointed arches | turrets (towers) | windows
- Associated Places:
- Berkshire | England | Windsor
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.