John Adey Repton, 1775–1860, British, London: Houses of Parliament, undated
London: Houses of Parliament
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and gray wash on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 20 1/8 × 48 1/8 inches (51.1 × 122.2 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "John Adey Repton"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.