George Townsend Andrews, 1804–1855, British, Design for Railway Station and Hotel, Kingston-upon-Hull, ca. 1847
Design for Railway Station and Hotel, Kingston-upon-Hull
- ca. 1847
- Watercolor, white gouache, and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted to canvas
- Sheet: 25 3/8 × 46 1/2 inches (64.5 × 118.1 cm) and Mount: 25 7/8 × 47 inches (65.7 × 119.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.