- Langford House, Dublin, Ireland: Elevations of Room Facing Mary Street
- Pen and black ink with gray wash over graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper mounted on canvas
- Sheet: 20 3/8 x 28 15/16 inches (51.8 x 73.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "Section of the Room towards Mary Street for The Right Honble. Hercules Rowley Esqr."; in pen and brown ink, center, dimensions given; in pen and brown ink, lower center, bar scale labeled
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Robt Adam Archt. 1765"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anthemions | architectural subject | doors | elevation (drawing) | fireplaces | friezes | mirrors | Neoclassical | scale (rule) | windows
- Associated Places:
- Dublin | Dublin | Ireland | Langford House | Leinster
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Adam, 1728–1792, British, Langford House, Dublin, Ireland: Elevations of Room Facing Mary Street, 1765
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.