- The Temple of Aphaia at Aegina: Elevations
- Line engraving with graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 x 18 inches (30.5 x 45.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right, bar scale labeled; in graphite, upper left: "Fig.4"
Lettered lower left: "C.R. Cockerell del.t"; lettered, lower right: "Edm.d Turrell sculp."; lettered, center right: "Fig. 3"; lettered, center right, dimensions given; lettered upper right: "PL.V"; lettered inside image, upper left: "Fig.1"; lettered inside image, upper right: "Fig. 2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edmund Turrell, active 1835–1860, British, The Temple of Aphaia at Aegina: Elevations, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.