Peter La Cave, active 1769–1810, Mountain Landscape: with cows and goats foreground and figures, left, 1801
Mountain Landscape: with cows and goats foreground and figures, left
- Watercolor, pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 10 1/8 inches (19.1 × 25.7 cm)
Signed in black ink, lower right: " LaCave 1801"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | cows | figures | landscape | mountain | pasture | rain
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.