IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Gary Hume, born 1962, British, Angel, 1998
- Part Of:
- Screen print on 410gsm Somerset Satin white wove paper
- Sheet: 42 1/2 x 34 3/4in. (108 x 88.3cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist and Paragon Press
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Graphic! British Prints Now (Yale Center for British Art, 1999-04-08 - 1999-06-06) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.