Michel Jean Cazabon, 1814–1888, Trinidadian, active in France ca. 1839-1847, Arima and Tamano Mountains
- Arima and Tamano Mountains
- Pen and brush with black ink over graphite with touches of white gouache on buff paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 x 10 15/16in. (20.6 x 27.8cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.