The Fishmonger's Almhouses, Newington Butts, London
- Watercolor on medium, textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 7/8 × 16 inches (14.9 × 40.6 cm)
Signed and dated in black ink, lower left: "Robert Bremmel Schnebbelie February 1819."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- almshouses | houses | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Bremmel Schnebbelie, active 1803–1849, The Fishmonger's Almhouses, Newington Butts, London, 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.