IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Augustus Barron, active 1777, Broom House, Fulham, London, 1774
Broom House, Fulham, London
- Pen and black ink and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 7/8 × 8 7/8 inches (14.9 × 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in black ink on verso, center left: " Coll'd the Broom House, at Fulham | W. A Barron delth ____1774"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cottage | fence | house | street | trees | windmill
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Fulham | Hammersmith and Fulham | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.