- Watercolor, gouache, chalk, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 × 9 1/4 inches (15.2 × 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in red pencil, lower right: "H. B. Brabazon"
Watermark: ANCNE MANUFRE CANSON
Signed in red pigment, lower right: "H B Brabazon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | boats | landscape | marine art | mountain | shore (landform)
- Associated Places:
- Campania | Europe | Italia | Italy | Napoli | Napoli | Vesuvius
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Hercules Brabazon Brabazon, 1821–1906, British, Vesuvius, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.