- The Reservoir at Maraval
- Pen and black ink, gray ink, gray wash, graphite and gouache on mediun, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 10 1/16 inches (18.1 × 25.6 cm)
Signed, in pen and gray ink, lower left: "J. Cazabon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | figures | landscape | reservoir | steps | trees | vegetation
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michel Jean Cazabon, 1814–1888, Trinidadian, active in France ca. 1839-1847, The Reservoir at Maraval, 1857
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.