The Reservoir at Maraval
- Part Of:
- Pen and black ink, gray ink, gray wash, graphite and gouache on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 10 inches (17.8 × 25.4 cm), Mount: 11 × 16 inches (27.9 × 40.6 cm), Binding: 11 inches (27.9 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "The reservoir at Maraval"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "M. J. Cazabon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | figures | landscape | reservoir | steps | trees | vegetation
- Associated Places:
- Port of Spain | Trinidad
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Michel Jean Cazabon, 1813–1888, Trinidadian, The Reservoir at Maraval, 1857
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.